Orchid Deliveries: The Elegant Way to Show You Care
Orchids are some of the most beautiful flowers in the world, and there’s no
denying that they make an elegant statement. You can see them in many luxurious
hotels or you might even find them at your local florist or grocery store. If
you’re planning to surprise someone with an orchid delivery, it’s important to
keep these facts in mind. We’ve got the lowdown on orchid delivery services and
how to choose one that meets your needs and preferences so you can be confident
in your purchase from start to finish!
Six reasons why we love orchid flowers
1. Orchids are the most commonly grown flower in the world.
2. They come in a variety of colours and shapes, including single-petals,
double-petals, and fringed flowers.
3. Phalaenopsis orchids are great for special occasions because they last up to
two weeks when cared for properly
4. If you're looking for a thoughtful way to tell someone you care this
Valentine's Day, give them an elegant orchid delivery
5. When purchasing from 123 Flowers, you can expect your order delivered on the
next day with free UK delivery. 6. It’s never too late to send flowers - we
offer same-day orchid deliveries all over the UK!
Five ways to Arrange Them in your house
There are many ways you can arrange orchids in your home. Here are five
arrangements that will look good anywhere.
1) On a windowsill- Arrange the orchids on the sill and spray them with water
each day so they stay fresh.
2) In a decorative vase- Place the orchids in the vase and change out the water
every few days.
3) On a table- Arrange as shown below and place a pretty tea light candle nearby
for the atmosphere.
4) Hanging from a tree- Using rope, tie an orchid plant to a tree and place it
below some hanging baskets
. 123 Flowers offer free delivery across the UK and same-day flower delivery if
you order before 12 noon. They offer all kinds of flowers, plants and gift
hamper delivered throughout the UK. Orchid flower deliveries are available
nationwide with next-day delivery offered on most items when ordered before 12
Six Things You Need to Know About Caring for an Orchid Flower
Caring for an orchid flower is like caring for any other plant. It needs light,
water, and fertilizer. But there are a few differences between orchids and more
traditional plants that you should know about before committing to caring for
this type of flower. Here are six things you need to know about caring for an
1) Orchids need a lot of light!
2) Watering your orchid is more complicated than you might think.
3) Fertilizer is vital for any plant, but if you’re trying to grow an orchid
flower it’s especially important. 6 Things You Need to Know About Caring for an
4) Orchids require regular pruning.
5) Maintaining proper humidity levels is essential for your orchids’ health. If
you want your orchid flower to thrive, you need to make sure it gets plenty of
water and that it doesn’t dry out completely. 6 Things You Need to Know About
Caring for an Orchid Flower