Win Flowers for a Year with 123 Flowers!
123 Flowers is pleased to announce the launch of our latest competition. All you need to do to enter is place a flower order with us between 1st October 2017 and 31st October 2017. All flower orders placed during this time will automatically enter your name into the draw. Entries close at midnight on Tuesday, 31st October 2017 and a winner will be randomly selected. Remember, the more orders you place, the greater your chances of winning free flowers for a year!
Just imagine the joy of receiving fresh flower deliveries throughout the year. You can choose to keep them all for yourself, use them to brighten up your office, or even share a few with a friend or loved one if you like. Fresh flowers are known for having a positive impact on our moods, and a regular delivery will ensure that you enjoy these benefits week after week.
Browse through our wide variety of top quality flower arrangements today. Whether you would like to send flowers to a loved one for their birthday or you would like to pamper yourself, you can be sure that every stem is carefully and lovingly arranged by world class florists. Place your flower order with 123 Flowers and stand a chance to win! Please note, terms and conditions apply
123 Flowers – ‘Win Flowers for a Year' Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering the ‘Win Flowers for a Year' competition held by 123 Flowers by the website, social media platforms, partner websites, or any other channel, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and accept the terms and conditions detailed below:
- The 'Free Flowers for a Year' competition is open to all UK residents, and all candidates must be 16 years or older to enter the competition. Proof of age might be required prior to awarding the winner.
- The competition opens on 1st October 2017 and ends at Midnight 31st October 2017.
- Each and every purchase order number will be automatically entered into the prize draw. By consent of this automatic entry, you agree for us to use your name on our recent winner's page. This states the winning name only and is not used for any other purpose other than closing the competition.
- Should you wish to remove your entry, you may do so emailing firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number, and it will be removed.
- Multiple purchases will be considered as multiple entries. There is no limit to how many entries can be received. Multiple entries will increase the chances of winning the competition.
- The prize awards 12 bouquets, one to be delivered each month to a UK based address. The winner will be contacted via telephone or email as provided. The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or gift.
- The running of this competition does not affect your statutory rights.
- By entering the competition, you agree that your name may be used in any of our promotional publications including, but not limited to, company news, WordPress, social media, or other articles related to the competition and running of the competition as required by 123 Flowers.
- Private messages submitted to the company in an attempt to enter any competition will not be considered as a successful entry.
- The competition is designed to be interactive, fun, and open to all (refer to S1. Above). Gifts can only be delivered to a single business or residential address in the UK.
- The winner of the competition will be announced within 7 days of the closure of the competition. The announcement will be made on the same channel on which the competition was run. Winners have 30 days from this announcement to claim their prize. Should this time expire, they will forfeit their prize.
- This competition is run according to a purchase basis. The winner will be chosen randomly via a computer random number algorithm, and the winner will be vetted before the final announcement to confirm that they are a) human b) eligible to participate and win c) has entered the competition as per the regulations and terms. 123 Flowers reserves the right to withdraw the right of the winner to claim a prize should any of the above criteria be breached.
- Employees, employees friends and family members, colleagues, partners of 123 Flowers and its subsidiaries, persons under the age of 16 are not permitted to win the 123 Flowers ‘win flowers for a year' competition. Entries by persons who fall into any of these categories may enter but will not be eligible to win.
- Should the advertised prize not be available; we reserve the right to offer the winner an alternative prize of greater or equal value.
- 123 Flowers reserves the right to reduce or extend the duration of the competition.
Competitions are run by Prestige Gifting Ltd TA 123 Flowers TM, E Mill, Dean Clough, Halifax, HX3 5AX. Company registration: 5778485 TEL UK 0800 023 8980.
If, for any reason, the running of the competition becomes impossible, harmful, or illegal in any way or, for whatever reason is deemed unnecessary by 123 Flowers, the competition will be removed in its entirety and without warning.
123 Flowers reserves the right to amend any competition at any time.